building a PC

simons2107 14:12 21 Sep 07

i am about to start building a new pc and i was wondering if anybody can reccomend and decent websites or stores for me to buy my components from

irishrapter 14:42 21 Sep 07

There are so many places to buy stuff from now days and everyone here will have there favorites, I like to buy from OverClockers click here for their website.

Also I would buy from Dabs as well click here to go there.

Pine Man 15:41 21 Sep 07

Novatech are excellent and very quick to refund or replace items that prove defective.

hssutton 16:33 21 Sep 07

I use Ebuyer as my main supplier click here and Novatech as my secondary supplier click here. Both have provided me with excellent service

Totally-braindead 16:52 21 Sep 07

I tend to pick only 2 companies as postage charges for multiple companies can eliminate any savings. Novatech is first choice and I only go elsewhere if they don't have what I want.

citadel 18:58 21 Sep 07

scan.co.uk

harps1h 07:44 22 Sep 07

i would recommend novatech and aria, but i would use novatech first

techie4me 08:29 22 Sep 07

The best company around for price, service & support is......Novatech.

irishrapter 14:44 22 Sep 07

Also, compare the postage charges from different companies as some will charge you a surcharge if you live outside of England.

An example of this is Dabs who charge £4 and Novatech who charge £7 for some areas and £12 for Northern Ireland.

blanco 18:45 22 Sep 07

Have to agree with the above. With my recent upgrade I bought the Motherboard etc from Novatech and some drives from Ebuyer.
Good prices and service from both.

Grantrh 10:48 25 Sep 07

click here are good and have some nice offers too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5