BT email problem

tigertop2 17:09 11 Feb 14

I have been using BT yahoo quite happily for some time. I am aware that BT has reorganised its Yahoo mail service. I am now, for reasons beyond me, unable to use the Bold, Italic and Underline options on my email toolbar Have tried to get a response from BT but they insist on responding with answers that have nothing to do with this particular problem.

Has anyone else found this problem and better still does anyone know how to rectify it? I am using IE11, not that that should matter. One can of course draft an email in Word but that should not be necessary as the inoperable symbols are displayed on the email tool bar but just don’t work

The Kestrel 18:58 11 Feb 14

I have just logged into my email account and can use all the features you have listed as not working for you. It therefore looks as if yours is a one off problem.

When I logged in at BT Yahoo, I was redirected to BT Mail and had to log in again to access my account. My phone and internet are provided by BT, I don't know whether this makes a difference to my email account.

tigertop2 21:38 11 Feb 14

Thanks Kestrel. My wife's PC has exactly the same problem on her separate PC and separate Yahoo email so it ain't a one off I am afraid but thanks for your post

The Old Mod 06:10 12 Feb 14

Just checked my BT email and can use all of the features you have got problems with. At the moment I can't think of a reason for your problem, sorry.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5