BT Broadband Total

steven_frost 16:13 25 Jun 06

I've been looking at this i already have their broadband and broadband talk has any one moved over to this if so how's it been

Stuartli 19:41 25 Jun 06

In view of the fact that the news about BT Broadband Total was only made known two days ago it would be rather difficult for any forum member to comment...:-)

steven_frost 23:02 25 Jun 06

didn't know it just been released on well may have to jump in and see how it is

georgemac © 15:26 26 Jun 06

not for me - I am looking for a new broadband deal with more usage next month, I think there are better deals avalable. I am looking at either talk talk (£10 per month) or tiscali unlimited for £15 per month for 2 gig

Mr Mistoffelees 17:19 26 Jun 06

I saw this on the BT website yesterday. As I am very happy with my BT Broadband service I am considering phoning and asking some questions about it. I may well go with it.

Stuartli 18:39 26 Jun 06

>>tiscali unlimited for £15 per month for 2 gig>>

It's actually 2MB unlimited for £14.99 a month.

steven_frost 22:13 26 Jun 06

Just a word of warning Mr Mistoffelees BT have made a mistake on their website i have their old option 4 package and looked at this and felt that it was a good offer, when i contacted then and asked about the free hub phone i was told that i would have to pay near £50 to which i refused to pay stating that it clearly said FREE with no conditions about being for "brand new custormers only" i requested a phone call from a manager which i did get back and BT have agreed to give me the hub and phone for free and i don't have to take up a new 12 month contract, BT are aware of this error so if i was you i would try and get it before they change it oh one other note well done BT for showing good customer service

pavvi 22:51 26 Jun 06

The small print in the ads state 50 for the phone and another sum for the hub, and an 18 month contract

steven_frost 23:16 26 Jun 06

They must have updated it because on the main screen it says nothing like that

terryf 01:42 27 Jun 06

Eclipse will allow a month by month contract

Ikelos 22:12 27 Jun 06

i think Mr M might be right, when i changed my options with them it clearly stated that you get a router, then i was told you only get that if you are a new customer..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…