BROADBAND WEBSITES----PLZ SOME SUGGESTIONS

JO_UKCREW03 12:12 11 Jun 03

HI EVERY1,
MY EXCHANGE IN WESTGATE, KENT WILL BE BROADBAND ENABLED IN A WEEKS TIME AND IN JUST 15 DAYS I WILL BE USING THE MIGHTY POWERFUL BROADBAND!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYA...YES..YES..YES.

OK, NOW THE MAIN CONCERN IS I WANT MAKE THE USE OF BROADBAND COST-EFFECTIVE. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I WANNA USE EVERY SINGLE PENNY THAT I AM PAYING FOR. AND TO DO THAT I NEED SOME GOOD WEBSITES THAT OFFERS 3D ACTION GAMES OR ANYTHING LIKE IT.
DOES ANY1 HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I LOVE GAMING. SO ANY GOOD WEBSITES.........
PLZ PLZ REPLY SOON..SOME1...ANY1.

Pilch.... 12:56 12 Jun 03

Calm down! My mate lives in westgate and he to is getting excited..

Look on FHM.co.uk for some free little flash games that can kill time when bored...

I and a few others play lots of online games..

CS, battlefiled 1942, UT/UT2003 so if you wanna join us meet us at click here and we can meet up!

Tim1964 16:54 13 Jun 03

Shockwave.com for 3D games (with a relatively high end spec,

or gamesdomain.com for more games and

Launch.com for music videos

Have fun.

click here This is a good site that contains a lot of funny clips, some which take the p out of Star Wars.

I also visit click here sometimes. A bit like MTV but free! You just need your own Yahoo account and you can rate your videos so that the higher rated ones come more often.

Pilch...., I don't happen to know this mate of yours do I?

Murray 17:27 13 Jun 03

maybe not so much for games, but click here has links to the BBCi BB pages, with lots of cool stuff. Like best comedy clips, watching news/sport whenever you like.

come to think of it

access it directly via click here

If u like online games, you'll need gamespy arcade click here - distributed with pretty much any decent multiplayer game worth its salt nowadays.

JO_UKCREW03 16:43 14 Jun 03

thanks every1 for replying. Any more suggestions are certainly welcome!

Andybear 16:49 14 Jun 03

If you're interested in Disney they've got a pretty good web site - click here

There's games, you can download screensavers, loads of fun stuff. Plus if you're interested in going to the Disney parks there's loads of information about them.

Pilch.... 17:13 14 Jun 03

probably not...... lives near the hussar pub where as i tend to be in it!!! he does come on here a lot....

spends more time and exiled-gamers.co.uk/forum now...

Some other sites I have saved as favourites 'especially for broadband'!

click here Guiness World Records

click here Watch clips from Cartoon Network

click here Not really a site but if you type something in the box, it creates a wav file which speaks whatever you entered in US and UK English, French and German. Really wicked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017