BROADBAND WEBSITES----PLZ SOME SUGGESTIONS

JO_UKCREW03 12:12 11 Jun 03

HI EVERY1,
MY EXCHANGE IN WESTGATE, KENT WILL BE BROADBAND ENABLED IN A WEEKS TIME AND IN JUST 15 DAYS I WILL BE USING THE MIGHTY POWERFUL BROADBAND!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYA...YES..YES..YES.

OK, NOW THE MAIN CONCERN IS I WANT MAKE THE USE OF BROADBAND COST-EFFECTIVE. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I WANNA USE EVERY SINGLE PENNY THAT I AM PAYING FOR. AND TO DO THAT I NEED SOME GOOD WEBSITES THAT OFFERS 3D ACTION GAMES OR ANYTHING LIKE IT.
DOES ANY1 HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I LOVE GAMING. SO ANY GOOD WEBSITES.........
PLZ PLZ REPLY SOON..SOME1...ANY1.

Pilch.... 12:56 12 Jun 03

Calm down! My mate lives in westgate and he to is getting excited..

Look on FHM.co.uk for some free little flash games that can kill time when bored...

I and a few others play lots of online games..

CS, battlefiled 1942, UT/UT2003 so if you wanna join us meet us at click here and we can meet up!

Tim1964 16:54 13 Jun 03

Shockwave.com for 3D games (with a relatively high end spec,

or gamesdomain.com for more games and

Launch.com for music videos

Have fun.

click here This is a good site that contains a lot of funny clips, some which take the p out of Star Wars.

I also visit click here sometimes. A bit like MTV but free! You just need your own Yahoo account and you can rate your videos so that the higher rated ones come more often.

Pilch...., I don't happen to know this mate of yours do I?

Murray 17:27 13 Jun 03

maybe not so much for games, but click here has links to the BBCi BB pages, with lots of cool stuff. Like best comedy clips, watching news/sport whenever you like.

come to think of it

access it directly via click here

If u like online games, you'll need gamespy arcade click here - distributed with pretty much any decent multiplayer game worth its salt nowadays.

JO_UKCREW03 16:43 14 Jun 03

thanks every1 for replying. Any more suggestions are certainly welcome!

Andybear 16:49 14 Jun 03

If you're interested in Disney they've got a pretty good web site - click here

There's games, you can download screensavers, loads of fun stuff. Plus if you're interested in going to the Disney parks there's loads of information about them.

Pilch.... 17:13 14 Jun 03

probably not...... lives near the hussar pub where as i tend to be in it!!! he does come on here a lot....

spends more time and exiled-gamers.co.uk/forum now...

Some other sites I have saved as favourites 'especially for broadband'!

click here Guiness World Records

click here Watch clips from Cartoon Network

click here Not really a site but if you type something in the box, it creates a wav file which speaks whatever you entered in US and UK English, French and German. Really wicked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…