Broadband switching to be made easier

realist 18:57 13 Dec 06
  bluto1 20:36 13 Dec 06

Thanks for that. I see they got the wrong reason for people switching. They reckon we all want to pay less, but from what I`ve read on this and other forums the reason is the appalling lack of Customer Servive meted out to us by uncaring ISP`s.I`d rather pay a bit more and have any problems I come up with dealt with in a professional manner. I`d better leave this, I`m beginning to rant.

Totally-braindead 20:47 13 Dec 06

You're partly right bluto1. Its a bit of both. Some people want to change more easily to a cheaper supplier and some want to move more easily to a supplier that doesn't have a call centre in India who cannot understand what you are saying.

Stuartli 21:53 13 Dec 06

It's been known for a while that Ofcom was working on the subject of MACs and its finding could prove valuable.

However, I found the final few paragraphs of this link even more fascinating...:-)

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…