Broadband download speed drop

Trigs 22:31 06 Nov 03

We are using Pipex broadband connection at home but and getting on average regular 55kbs download speeds but very recently these have very quickly dropped down to the low 20's or lower.

Has anyone experienced the same problem or has got a possible explanation?

powerless 22:46 06 Nov 03

click here=

"A small number of our PIPEX Xtreme ADSL customers using network logins ending in or may have experienced connection difficulties between Monday and Wednesday evening." - You one?

Chegs ? 13:13 08 Nov 03

I was with Pipex previously.First month or so,it was brill but then AFTER I sent payment for the following month,it slowed to a crawl and stayed that way.I emailed their support,sending several results from speedtesters around the web showing how the ONLY time I got a connection faster than my previous ISDN was after 2:00am until around 5:00am.Support just kept giving me a reference number to quote in correspondence,but did nothing to resolve the crap speeds I got.Then,after a mistake by BT when my phone was temp disconnected,Pipex wanted another fifty quid to reconnect the adsl.I emailed Pipex telling them to shove it up their collective b**** and changed ISP.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…