brilliant service from ebuyer

bibo1465 17:45 30 Dec 05

hi everyone

Just i would like to tell you about the brilliant service i received from them(click here).

It was the first order from them and it will not be the last.

I made an order 2 days ago,and i receive it today as agreed.I called customer servives,they were so helpful and kind.I have small problem with the staff i received i called customer services,they said to me to request RMA number,i have done that,withing 15 minutes i received email from them with the RMA number.

I would recommend them %100

Totally-braindead 19:10 30 Dec 05

Thats a first, 15 minutes to get a RMA, it took me over a week the last time, perhaps they have improved things but I'll never use them again, took me nearly 3 months to get my money back. By the way this isn't finished yet, you got the RMA and will send the bit back, lets see what happens and how long it takes.

Forum Editor 19:15 30 Dec 05

simply because I have always had superb service from Ebuyer. Obviously there are people who have had bad experiences, but I can only speak as I find.

WiLL-A 19:24 30 Dec 05

I would love to buy from them as their prices seem very good but unfortunately due to where I live they place a £15 surcharge on top of their standard delivery charges which makes buying from them uneconomical.

Even though they apparently restructured their delivery pricing (according to their web site) it still remains the same. Even for them to post an item using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery costing appprox. £3 (stick of ram), they were still looking close to £20 in total? Doesnt make sense but they obviously arnt bothered so I just use other places instead.

amonra 19:36 30 Dec 05

I would love to use them again, but since I have changed my EMail address, changed my computer, changed to BB, I just cant get through to them ! Their computer wont recognise me. I've tried E Notes, no reply. Tried to telephone, hanging on for ages, gave up. What more can I do ???

Roadgiant 09:08 31 Dec 05

Is it just me or do other people have problems connecting to the Ebuyer site? Every time I go on to the site it seems to take ages (minutes) for the site and pages to load . I use Firefox as my main browser and also have IE6 and using either is the same.

SG Atlantis® 20:08 31 Dec 05

it takes an age to load.

rmcqua 14:29 04 Jan 06

Yes, just tried using the network connection at my work place and the EBuyer site was indeed very slow.

rmcqua 09:05 06 Jan 06

Bought a TFT from them 2 months ago - great, speedy, hasle free experience.
Bought a graphics card from them 2 days ago, arrived yesterday, beautifully packaged, again hassle free.
I live on the IOW and some suppliers charge extra delivery for us isolated islanders, but not so EBuyer (Dabs, for example, won't deliver to us).

cyberphobic 10:06 06 Jan 06

A couple of points to add to this thread. I have always had superb service from ebuyer and wouldn't use anyone else, but I know they have been in the process of moving warehouses and inevitably this has caused some problems. Secondly,the ebuyer site fully loads in 3 seconds on my PC (Pipex 1MB Broadband)what could cause it to load so much slower elsewhere?

rmcqua 11:21 06 Jan 06

As I "speak", just tried looking at their site and it loaded like lightning. Totally different to when I tried yesterday.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…