Brighthouse (Crazy Georges)

minieri 11:22 01 Sep 07

This company have reached a new high (low!!). I have received a letter from a debt collection agency demanding payment of an outstanding debt to Crazy Georges. I rang them to see what it was about as I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH CRAZY GEORGES. The response - "Oh - I'll pass it back to them".

Can't wait to hear what happens next.

spuds 11:59 01 Sep 07

"Can't wait to hear what happens next"- Possibly nothing, but then again ;o)

Perhaps a link to what minieri is talking about click here

€dstowe 17:19 01 Sep 07

I recently had a bill from FedEx (the well known courier company) demanding that I pay £150 customs duty that they had paid on my behalf for a parcel they delivered on a certain date.

I did receive a package from FedEx on the date in question - it was a single page letter from a client in the USA. I refused to pay and told them to collect the package as I didn't want it. It's still sitting in the reception area of my offices and has been for several weeks. Nothing more heard from FedEx about it.

minieri 17:36 01 Sep 07

The same collection company recently sent a demand for payment to my son (elder) - to an address occupied by his brother for the last two years - but elder son has lived abroad for 12 years. What do these people do all day? Are they simply fishing in hopes of a big catch? Heaven protect us from collection agencies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5