Bouquet for VideoLogic

IClaudio 11:17 09 Sep 03

...who make the ZXR-500 speaker system. It's great value, tho' I could do with a remote, changing volume is a bit of a pain...

I've had the system for about a year, and one of the rear speakers developed a rattle not long after I got it, but I assumed that I wouldn't be able to get a single speaker, so I decided to live with it until I had talked myself into upgrading to a Logitech system (another company who has impressed me greatly).

Over the weekend I spotted their number in PC Advisor, rang them on the offchance, and the chap on the other end asked no questions except "what's your address?", and a new speaker is in the post! Brilliant service - the new Logitech is going to have to wait another year!

Bodi 20:07 10 Sep 03

I too got excellent service from VideoLogic when a sound card I was using went down on me. No questions, returned sound card and received replacement within a couple of days.

Their customer support is top notch too.

Bodi

Djohn 21:56 10 Sep 03

Makes us all feel good to hear news like this. I too have the ZXR 500 speakers, excellent they are as well. If only manufacturers would realise that this sort of praise is worth more than all they spend on advertising. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…