Bouquet for Mesh

timbo1 11:27 11 Mar 04

Just thought I would post to let people know that there ARE people out there who are willing to help.

I own a MESH PC (second one I've bought - always very well put together and QUICK!)

In a nutshell, I had a problem with my onboard sound. After a system crash and re-install of XP I couldn't get it to work at all.

Posted here in the Helproom forum and within 48 hours a gentleman from MESH support had posted in reply offering assistance.

To Davey (from MESH) once again, my thanks for your offer of help.

Tim Bayley

TBH1 12:14 11 Mar 04

yep - good service indeed though I wonder if you had bye-passed this forum you would have got an aqually good response - believe it or not, not everybody knows to come here first ! And yes, my glass is always half empty and not half full - - -but well done Mesh all the same.

anchor 16:30 11 Mar 04

Yes, well done Mesh; and a big round of applause for Davey at Mesh.

The company should give him a big increase in salary for the way he is improving the Mesh image on this forum; (hope they are listening Davey!).

Stuartli 09:42 12 Mar 04

If everyone who has had excellent service from Mesh posted on the forum, those who are quick to complain would be completely swamped by weight of numbers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…