Bouquet for good customer service

Mike D 08:18 14 May 04

I deal with a company called Premium Office Supplies, an Australian company with a base in Kensington, for the supply of inkjet and laser cartridges. These are compatibles or remanufactured.

For me the measure of a good company is not that there are never any glitches, but what happens when things do go wrong. We have HP 2350 inkjets, which do cost considerably more that the cartridges (for once!) and a replacement cartridge went wrong, causing a real problem with the printer.

Premium responded immediately, offering repair/replacement, and all this without my having to resort to trantrums, high horses etc. All dealt with in a calm, civilised manner.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Mike

spuds 12:47 14 May 04

The same good customer services via Viking Direct.

It's nice to here of these companies, who have their customers at heart.But have you noticed that most of these type of companies are offshoots of American or other far worldwide parent concerns.

Mike D 14:39 14 May 04

Spuds

Yes it's sad - lessons to be learnt by a number of regular "stars" of this forum.

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…