Bouquet For Evesham

anniel 16:14 22 Dec 03

I recently bought a PC from Evesham. They delivered ahead of schedule.

I had a problem with my CD Writer and after 2 attempts by technical to fix the problem online, they sent out an engineer today who replaced the CD writer for me and now everything works perfectly.

I had written them an email and that also was answered promptly and efficiently.

I took advantage of a special offer so I am sitting here playing happily on my new toy and I do not have to pay anything until June 2004.

I think someone mentioned that Evesham's fans are a bit noisy. This is true, but the noise is bearable and the machine runs perfectly.

So this is a recommendation for Evesham. We are so pleased with the PC that my husband is going to buy one for himself too.!

alcudia 16:57 22 Dec 03

Bought 29 PC's from Evesham over the past two years. All still working fine. As you say, noisy fans, but in an office that's nothing. One failed M/B and one or two minor problems only.
Don't go anywhere else now.

mole44 17:12 22 Dec 03

i use evesham tiz very simple if you want the best then there is only one firm to use evesham

livewire 15:52 24 Dec 03

Just brought my Evesham 6200 laptop. Its fantastic even though it was deliverd late!

powerless 16:08 24 Dec 03

The dude in the showroom said me laptop would be built in 10 days...

I said 10 days?

He said "yes"...

So i said "oh".

Waited 10 days gotz me phone call, delivered by the Amtrack guy on the 11th day!

Ding Ding...

Went back to Evesham as i got me desktop a year ago and had no complaints...i think!

Another "Bucket" to Evesham ;-)

anchor 16:13 24 Dec 03

I add my words to this bouquet.

Having had my Evesham for about 2 and a half years, I have found them fully supportive, and ready to send an engineer to correct any hardware faults.

heepster 17:29 27 Dec 03

Have to say they are the ONLY company I deal with,never had any problems with any of my 6 machines.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…