Bought a DELL laptop but want to send it back.

nerawan 16:18 28 Oct 10

Hi. last week I bought a laptop vostro from Dell. I got it on monday but I didn't like the display in the screen (17'). I have and older desktop (pent IV) attached to a tv/monitor and I get a better image when watching DVDs and pictures so because I'm not happy I sent an e-mail to Dell on tuesday to let them know I wanted to send it back (I think people can do that within 7 days of delivery). Then they responded I should call customer services at 0844 3381 200. I did it today but get a message in my phone 'number not in use'. Any advice. Is this the only way to deal with this problem. These phone calls usually cost a lot of money. Any suggestions?. Thanks

ventanas 21:58 28 Oct 10
  nerawan 12:33 29 Oct 10

Hi Ventanas. That form is very similar to the one I filled b4 and it's in their web side. I tried to fill it but ask me for the Dell order. The one I have in diff e-mails is 8 digits long and this form refused to take saying is 9 digits.It looks like some kind of game.
At the end I filled again the original form and tell them I don't have time to waste with them, otherwise I will use the small court wich will be easier.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…