Bought anything from Planet Micro? Good to now.

rickf 15:19 20 Mar 04

I have just bought a modded case for my son. The best price I can find on the web for this case. I havae just noticed that they don't provide a phone no. for contact, just email contact. Have I made a mistake and have I bought myself a lot of potential problems? Has anyone here had any dealings with this co. and what's your experience? Thanks. To date I have dealt with the likes of Dabs, Aria, Ebuyer, Micro Direct with no probs. Have I been lucky?

rickf 15:29 20 Mar 04

bump!

Rayuk 16:46 20 Mar 04

Have bought via their shop before and found them very helpful if you want a phone number click on Help/contact us there are a few numbers listed there

sidecar sid 17:04 20 Mar 04

Bought all the bits for my last self build from them.

Delivery was prompt and well packaged and everything worked.I would certainly use them again.

Contact numbers etc

click here

Regards Sid

rickf 17:10 20 Mar 04

Hi Guys(?) Thats really helpful. I must be blind as I couldn't see the contact info you supplied Sid, for which thanks again both. rickf

rickf 10:28 25 Mar 04

Since I posted this thread I thought I would let people know about my experience. The fact that this retailer has not made it to the forum is neither here nor there. I just want to say that my order went through very smoothly and was kept informed all the way. Item arrived on the expected day of delivery and is now up and running. I am a very satisfied first time customer with this company.

MidgetMan 19:48 25 Mar 04

We buy all the components to self build our pc's for the office from them. Only this monday took delivery of case/mobo/cpu/memory etc. Was ordered on friday and delivered mon morn all intact and working. Best prices we could find as well, no probs recommending them!!!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…