blueyonder surf unlimited ripoff

getbackjo 17:11 01 Jul 04

Hi, I find that I miss emails as people simply click on reply when I send them an email. Every time someone replies to me their email bounces back to them. They have to create a new email to answer me. I got on to the Blueyonder teccies online and they emailed me to say that I'd have to spend £1 per minute! to speak to a technician on the phone. A, that is downright robbery, B, I am not at fault here.
Anyone else found this with Telewest?
Jo

beeuuem 17:45 01 Jul 04

If you are using Outlook/Outlook Express check in Tools > Accounts > Properties under the general tab that your reply address is correct.

ayrmail 17:59 01 Jul 04

have you got the instant support tool installed if so use that or the self help on the web site, all the company's tend to charge for help not related to an actual fault with their set up.

getbackjo 18:15 01 Jul 04

thanks for your replies. My account address is correct. I have used their online selfcare and also got onto their teccies online. teccies online say they do not deal with email probs and I should phone at £1 per minute.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…