Bluetooth headset

so3003 11:56 08 Nov 03

Hi everyone

Any suggestions for a bluetooth headset for my mobile phone (Sony Ericsson T610)?

Thanks
Scott

Forum Editor 18:01 08 Nov 03

Get a Logitech mobile Bluetooth headset.

Object of desire, works like a dream, sexy blue light flashing on your ear when a call's in progress.

Then come back and tell me how wonderful it is.

Djohn 19:11 08 Nov 03

I have one for my T68i, [Jabra] My son bought it and set it up for me. works excellent, just leave my handset on the desk and move about anywhere I want outside the house, such as cleaning the car and the reception is perfect.

About 9cm in length and silver with a flashing blue light when in use. People think I've lost the plot and talking to myself. :o(

sdf 00:58 09 Nov 03

In my experience working in the mobile phone retail industry (based on returns, complaints, testimonies, and my personal experience) Any of the Sony Ericsson (HBH30/HBH60/HBH20) should serve well though both are usually quite expensive. The Jabra one comes in at about ?50 and Ive had a lot of good feedback about that. ones to avoid: Nokia (the unit itself is ok but the ear clip will break on you on a near weekly basis!), the plantronics (aside from being the largest and generally least specified ones I have experienced a lot of complaints about them), and the motorola (as it just doesnt seem to work! every single one sold in our entire company has come back as disatifactory or faulty!). this is only advice mind you, other people already have and will probably mention others or say the opposite to me - but these are my experiences dealing with the tech daily. I personally use a sony ericsson HBH-30 with my nokia 6310i

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…