Blood and guts in abundance for 2004?

TOPCAT® 14:08 10 Jan 04

Here's some game title and info on products expected to surface during this year. TC.

click here

Forum Editor 16:57 10 Jan 04

What a violent lot we are - in a strictly digital sense anyway. I can see that this might be the year I get into a game or two........if I ever have the time.

FE + Gaming = Could be fun to watch...

FE my friend if you ever wanna play a game, get battlefield 1942 and come and find me and some of the old gamesroom guy's! We will show you some fun :-)

The Ghost of Inept Pig 17:24 10 Jan 04

No mention of Stalker:Oblivion Lost? (click here)

No mention of Battlefield:Vietnam? (click here)

Tsk.. honestly...

Forum Editor 17:43 10 Jan 04

You never know, I might just take you up on that. Time's my enemy, but they say you always find time to do the things you want to do, so........

TOPCAT® 18:23 10 Jan 04

Don't forget, the enemy always tries hard to ensure you run out of time, so might I suggest you start off in 'Easy' mode?

The FE playing games. Whatever next??? :o)) TC.

I know pig.. no BF:V, that is disgraceful!

I am looking forward to that more than UT2004 which is just new vehicles map's weapon's, nothing that is greatly improved where as BF:V is a whole new game engine, that should help some of the physic's for the popular mod desert combat (click here) but it is undecided if the Desert combat developer's will port it over....

simonp1 19:22 10 Jan 04

FE dont worry about time, me and pilch stay up to 4.am playing....

Belatucadrus 12:11 11 Jan 04

I'm waiting for The Sims Total Anihilation expansion pack. Hundreds of self replicating gun toting mechs burst through a hidden star gate and trash the most boring game since Creatures.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos