blank Pages

Stroller 19:38 28 Feb 03

Starting a new thread on blank pages, but the web geezer will only get it sorted when we complain.
But at the momnent PCA are in the buiness of really p*****g me off with Faith Wardle sending me an email, and I quote

"We only have one email contact address on the website which is [email protected]."

I have found at least four mail addresses on PCA website.
I sent a mail to the address Faith gave me (above) and the mail was bounced back to me as undeliverable. Who is pulling what here?

As far as this web site goes, I am getting far too many blank pages, I (possibly like others) just get the PCA banner, which has advertising, and too many pages 'hanging' or 'error 404'.

Does the webmaster have a 'readers, subscribers and users of website can go to hell' attitude?

Come on Webmaster, get this site sorted!

It is us readers who pay your wages!

Stroller (who is wondering if I get 'locked out' again?)

Pumas 20:46 28 Feb 03

My subscription is fine and the site loads quickly and correctly every time. All I get in return for "paying your wages" is the service I ask for!

I can't figure out what the problem with the site is.

Should I post this problem in the Helproom or ConsumerWatch?

Steve27 22:06 28 Feb 03

Stroller

Nothing at all wrong with this site have been using it since it began with out any problems. Think you need to get your PC Sorted and maybe even consider an attitude transplant

I follow Steve27 -

I fhte website was having problems we would ALL know about it, the site cannot differentiate between some computers and not others that are trying to access it, either there is a problem and it will affect all, or at the very least a large number, or, as is likely, the problem is your end (Or "your end" and your mouth have been transposed)

Forum Editor 23:18 28 Feb 03

You have not been 'locked out' for complaining - as you alledge in your other thread.

The "web geezer" as you so charmingly put it, has not got anything to sort, and does not have a "readers, subscribers and users of website can go to hell' attitude". There's nothing wrong with the site, and nobody is going to do anything for you while you persist in being so offensive.

One more remark along the lines of "It is us readers who pay your wages!" will certainly result in this particular forum editor losing his last shred of patience.

he he :-) 00:02 01 Mar 03

no probs with the site.

Andÿ 02:24 01 Mar 03

No Problems Here !!!

hoverman 07:19 01 Mar 03

Never had a problem with the site here either.

Goldcroft 08:48 01 Mar 03

Good Reply Steve 27 and Forum Editor's too. No problems with site (apart from not being able to understand some of the contents!) and it is brilliant.

MichelleC 08:56 01 Mar 03

Perhaps we could start a new forum at this great site; How To Win Friends And Influence People.

Andsome 08:56 01 Mar 03

I honestly don't know why you just don't bar this MOTOR MOUTHED yob once and for all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…