bite size deals aka Best Priced Brands

cancerdoc 02:25 17 Dec 08

See the other forum about Best Priced Brands. bite sized deals appears to be the same crooked outfit with another website, also masquerading as a UK company, same prices, same terms and conditions (lousy) same non-fulfilment of orders, failure to refund, a different phoney address in Pasadena but in all other respects a twin. Google the name and find the threads of disappointed customers. Don't, whatever you do, give them any credit card details. If you are left disappointed your credit card company may express disinterest as they are trading from overseas.

hastelloy 03:15 17 Dec 08

I've been looking at a camera I want on their website - its the cheapest I can find. I was concerned that I couldn't find any address or tel no for them - only "located in US". You have confirmed my suspicions and I'll stay well clear.

johnem 13:44 17 Dec 08

See at this link for more BPB information click here

phillsm 17:38 17 Dec 08

Bite Size Deals (click here) are based in the USA and, knowing what I know now, I do not advise that you use them to buy things. However I ordered a Flip MinoHD from them on the 11/12/08 and it arrived on the 17/12/08 so, if you have ordered anything from them, you could be lucky like me. Of course, God help me if I need to use the warranty!!

stu1903 10:10 13 Aug 09

I ordered the Sony Alpha a700 body from click here for what I thought was a good deal. Shortly after ordering the camera and parting with £544.00, payed an extra £5 for 2 day delivery, I decided to Google the company and was shocked with what I found.

Firstly I established that the company were infact based in the states even though they have a co.uk domain and that all prices are in £GBP! They make out to be UK based, in my opinion, when in fact they are based in the States. Why did they take £5.00 off me for 2 day delivery when they are based in America? I went to cancel my order online and when I clicked the cancel button I was told that due to high volumes of orders I was unable to cancel my order!
When has high order volumes prevented anyone from cancelling?

The lack of confidence in the site continues when I looked for a phone number to contact them yip you got it no contact number! I have sent several emails (I have records of these) and had no replies at all!

I got a phone call on my mobile from a masked number from America (so you can't phone them back!) asking to confirm the delivery address, obviously not read my several messages asking to cancel the order! I tell the lady that I want to cancel the order and she asks why, so I explain that they perceive the company to be based in the UK with a co.uk domain name and £GBP pricing. She says that she will cancel my order and that me Credit Card will be refunded within 5-7 days. Now 10 days later and no sign of the refund!

I have taken this matter up with my credit card company and they are now investigating the matter.

I have setup a Blog for others who have experienced similar issues.

click here Lets get this blog to 1st page on Google along side the company website.

billbobaggins99 22:24 19 Aug 09

I think that BiteSizeDeals are best steering clear of. I purchased a camera from them earlier this year and a guy called me next day requesting my credit card details over the phone. I refused to give them to him and so the order was cancelled. Only problem was that it took me 2-3 months of begging to get my money back.

My visa card wasn’t interested in helping me as I had cancelled the agreement upon discovering that they are based in LA selling usa/china etc goods and because the order was cancelled.

Eventually I stumbled across the BBB and listed my complaint with them, my money was returned within the week. If it were not through them I expect I would have written the money off by now. Here is their link:

click here

Filling in a complaint form will not be wasted here if you are struggling to get your dosh back.

When buying from BiteSizeDeals you may be kissing your manufacturers warranty goodbye to, so do check before you buy. Don’t be tempted by the cheap price, look at the terms on cons and returns policy on their site, its pretty lock tight in their favor.

Out of 10, I wouldn’t even give them a zero, worst net experience of my life.

photony54 13:14 27 Aug 09

wish i read this before ! just got Panasonic ZS3 camera in post. its faulty. panasonic uk say not covered by europeon guarentee ...thought is was a uk company ...i now wait to see what happens!

Nick B 13:21 16 Dec 09

I too have had a very negative experience with this bunch.

Trying to purchase Adobe CS4 Web Premium has been a nightmare. Fortunately, I have been assured by the bank that I will get my money back.

They don't respond to emails, have no telephone number and don't send the products either.

Actually, that's not true. They have been known to send out the products, but invariably they're of no use as they're either in the wrong language or they're just plain wrong.

Don't buy from them.

POedro137 00:23 26 Mar 10

DONT get involved!
Goods not in stock but charged to my card on day of ordering. Order cancelled by agreement but no refund made. BEWARE!

To those with problems
1. consult your card company
2. Get legal help - your house insurance legal help lline
3. Write/email everyone you can think of - American Embassy, Trading Standards, newspapers, WHICH, Watchdog

BUT ALSO FILL IN THE USA FORMS HERE!
1. click here
2. click here - this one gets help and money back!

DO SOMETHING TO HIT BACK!

POedro137 00:24 26 Mar 10

DONT get involved!
Goods not in stock but charged to my card on day of ordering. Order cancelled by agreement but no refund made. BEWARE!

To those with problems
1. consult your card company
2. Get legal help - your house insurance legal help lline
3. Write/email everyone you can think of - American Embassy, Trading Standards, newspapers, WHICH, Watchdog

BUT ALSO FILL IN THE USA FORMS HERE for real action!
1. click here
2. click here - this one gets help and money back!

DO SOMETHING TO HIT BACK!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now