Bitdefender or kaspersky internet security 2008

Art* 01:33 18 Nov 07

which do you recommend for security and resource usage, I am soon recieving a acer laptop, 1gig ram and a core 2 duo processor i think its 1.6ghz.

I want a nice and secure internet security suite that isnt going to slow the laptop down, I will be using it mainly for media but i'll probably have to use it to play world of warcraft for a few months as my main pc is about to die :( any help would be appreciated.

thanx in advance

rdave13 01:49 18 Nov 07

Tried the freebies? Firewall,AV, Anti Spyware?
Three live running apps that won't use resources too much. Much less than the paid for, me thinks.

Firewall--Comodo.

AV--Avast.

Antispyware--Spyware Terminator.

Spywareblaster--sits there but stops spyware in general.

Pine Man 13:56 18 Nov 07

... Yes, I thought that was what you said;-)

Go for Kaspersky it is rated very hightly.

ton 00:36 20 Nov 07

AVG

Kemistri 00:45 20 Nov 07

I have just installed the Kaspersky suite on one PC today, as it happens. A NOD32 sub ran out, so I opted for a change. Seems nice so far: lower resources than the already good combo of NOD32 and Comodo; neat firewall once I got used to its settings; quite a nice interface; quick scanning; and a lot of features included.

There's a deal on at the moment: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…