BitDefender 9.5 Professional Plus

freaky 12:35 03 Jun 06

Would be interested to hear from members who have/are using the above AV and Firewall suite ?

freaky 19:56 09 Jun 06

Appears strange that there are no responses to my post. Has anybody used the above program?

JYPX 22:46 09 Jun 06

freaky - I had the trial version on my pc for about 5 minutes, purely to compare it with version 8.5.
As you are probably aware an extended trial (6 months)of Bitdefender 8.5 was offered by PCA recently. My trial lasted about 1 month - the av seems competent but I suspected a conflict with other software as my pc crashed twice during the av update process. Why do you ask?

freaky 12:44 11 Jun 06

My first reply to this subject - many thanks.

I asked because the reviews I have read here and elsewhere were very positive - as a result I was considering getting it. I have two PC's on a network and was offered version 9.5 for approx' £45 for a licence covering the two via a USA website.

spuds 13:31 11 Jun 06

Why waste money, stick to the highly recommended and well used 'free' programmes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…