Big hand to The Gadget Store

IClaudio 11:51 22 Jan 04

After reading several depressing stories in the forum regarding bad service, may I hand a well-deserved bouquet to The Gadget Store (one of Serif's subsidiaries)?

I ordered a 64Mb USB Flash Drive as a Christmas present. The drive cost some £35 in total (OK, I don't need to know that I could have got it much cheaper elsewhere, thanks!) - on the Saturday before Christmas, a 64Mb Flash Card arrived. In panic mode, I fired off an e-mail pointing out the error, and asking for a replacement ASAP (well, before Christmas, of course). At the same time, I trawled the net for another Drive which could be delivered in time for Christmas, now 4 days away. Found that Komplett could deliver in time, though the cost was slighlty more. Thankfully, this one turned up, but the Gadget Store order arrived, belatedly, after Christmas.

When I contacted them for a RMA number, a week or so after their strict 7-day deadline for returns, they told me that I could keep the FlashCard (my Canon camers accepts this format) and my account would also be credited with £35 to spend on whatever I wanted, whenever I chose.

Now, I've been good customer of Serif and TGS over the years and this is the first problem I've had, but I think congratulations are due to a company which obviously knows who is paying the salaries (that's not just me, you understand!)

Cheers
Tony

Chris the Ancient 19:33 22 Jan 04

...to hear good news.

I've used TGS a few times and have also been impressed by their service

Chris

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…