beware plus net

jimmer409® 20:15 27 Mar 06

if anyone is thinking of signing up with plusnet, think again, i did, big mistake, if you need further details, email me and i will clue you in.

esbe 23:48 27 Mar 06

I signed up with them last week (BroadbandPlus),& everything seems alright at the moment.

What problems have you been having?

Why not post your problem/s here, so that we can all see what the trouble is, possibly offer some advice,and then make up our own minds.

I expect a lot of ISP's have various issues,& I would be interested to hear about Plusnet's.

cheers.

ened 07:25 28 Mar 06

eh?

spuds 09:51 28 Mar 06

You have posted a detailed record, could you have provided your complaint in a more simplified manner!.

I would also suggest that perhaps giving personal details on an open forum is not recommended.

Stuartli 10:07 28 Mar 06

PlusNet appears to have done everything it can to satisfy your demands.

To contemptuously dismiss such service and advise others not to become a subscriber based on your limited experience is, to me at least, over reaction.

Totally-braindead 10:59 28 Mar 06

You know guys hes got another thread going in the Helproom on the same subject.

esbe 17:07 28 Mar 06

I agree with 'Stuartli' on this one, and with 'spuds' about giving out your personal details - perhaps you could contact FE and ask him to remove them.

cheers.

jimmer409® 18:23 28 Mar 06

yes, slight cockup, emailed forum editor, but getting back to the just of things, how would you feel if you signed up for 2m service at £21.99 per month, and than found when it was switched on it was running at less than 1m, and when you contact the supplier you get one response blaming bt, and than absolutely nothing for over a week, no email no update no nothing, don't think any of you would be happy.

spuds 19:38 28 Mar 06

That's the point jimmer409,ISP's do not guarantee the speeds. I think that you will find that in your contract, they are reliant on BT, if they are the line provider.Some exchanges are being upgraded to cover for these extra speeds and capacities, because not all people can get them at present.

Stuartli 19:50 28 Mar 06

>>if you signed up for 2m service at £21.99 per month>>

You could have had 2MB unlimited (£17.99 alone) and AnyTime free phone calls for £21.99 a month with Tiscali.....:-)

jimmer409® 20:30 28 Mar 06

spuds i just changed from btyahoo, running at 2m, so i think the line is okay, i think bt and plus net are jerking me around.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…