Beware of Alpacraze,Who deal through Amazon

tufnut 23:37 03 Jul 03

I ordered, TOMB Raider Double pack...£12.99 plus £1.99 postage about two months ago. which they did not send. despite going to thier site several times(Being directed) to "Order status", each time ..
OUT OF STOCK.Order Cancelled. They ignore any requests for explanations or requests for refund.
Sent over and over. Have sent an E-mail to amazon
to see if they can sort them out. A good way of losing confidence in useing this kind of service.DISgusted!

g0slp 07:58 04 Jul 03

your Credit/Debit Card issuer & given them the facts too? I would.

Might also be worth letting Trading Standards have a copy of all msgs to date too.

I was stung 2 years ago by a firm offering ex-rental videos, who took the money but didn't deliver, or give a refund, despite many emails. Needless to say, phone/fax calls went unanswered too. It took 6 months to get my cash back (over £100), but I got there.

Good luck.
g0slp

tufnut 13:14 04 Jul 03

Thanks for your Comments and advice. I will contact the credit card CO, Its not so much the money.(thats bad enough), but its being ignored, or put off by, presumabley, The "SOP" (standerd operating proceedure),they use. Unfortunately when you order some thing via Amazon the cash is taken out immediatley. I tried to get the item, as advertised. about a month earlier from "Game play" but gave up after a very long wait "Out of stock";but at least they do not charge for any goods untill they are dispatched. Why do these people advertise Items the have not got in stock?

all the best and thanks again. tufnut.

canard 13:14 04 Jul 03

Please who/what are Alpacraze?

tufnut 13:37 04 Jul 03

click here A company who sells goods
using" Amazon " A very large and as far as I know
normally, a very good Company.I have previously bought books Directley from them and had good service. I also bought some software from someone else through. <via Amazon>
, and recieved the item within a few days.

I dont know why "Amazon allows Co's like Alphacrazes, to deal through them. I am trying to get to thier feedback. page but its like working your way through a Maze. All the best, tufnut.. PS.Just remember the name.

tufnut 18:33 05 Jul 03

I have today, recieved an E-mail from Amazon, and Alphacraze to say the funds will be refunded

I imagine "Amazon",being a very good company,has had some thing to do with sorting this matter out after I imformed them of the situation.

All the best to everyone...Tufnut.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…