Beware of this !

Boris {B<) 00:22 22 Nov 04

click here=

Looks very enticing ?

but legit ????

I think not !

TomJerry 02:03 22 Nov 04

illegal ones normally have very very low price.

I do not know any thing about this site.

Belatucadrus 10:22 22 Nov 04

Even assuming that the OEM software is legit, there are a series of things I don't like about this website.

1) No indication as to where they are based. The only location data I could see was in the FAQ page "The software is shipped from Europe." and that isn't precise enough for me.

2) No mention of VAT as most of these packages exceed the £18 threshold they would probably incur VAT and a service charge for its collection. So not as cheap as it looks at first sight.

3) This ones the real Killer, the order process page where you input your credit card details isn't secured. Fundamental rule of net shopping, if the padlock isn't closed do not put your credit card details in.

Too many things against them for my taste, wouldn't touch them with the proverbial barge pole.

-Beb- 17:27 22 Nov 04

If it's from Europe it would make more sense for the price to be in Euros or Pounds...

Another problem is that OEM software requires something like a new hard disk to be purchased (or even a new computer) so technically it's illegal... (I think anyway) please correct me if Im wrong

sean-278262 20:20 22 Nov 04

Quote - All our products are covered by an unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product in the first 60 days after purchase, simply contact our customer service team and we'll make it right, or we will arrange for a return and full refund, less shipping and handling (if applicable). -end quote

Doesnt make sense as anyone can just buy and then copy and return. A complete stay away from site!

Boris {B<) 20:41 22 Nov 04

"simply contact our customer service team"

Oh yes ????

How ?

- you can't !

- no phone no, e-mail address or real address on the site

:-)

Boris {B<) 20:42 22 Nov 04

They seem to be mentioned in here !

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…