Best price Student/Teacher vers Office 2003

Kalb 17:06 20 Mar 05

Back in Feb someone posted as part of another thread that WHSmith were selling the S/T vers of Office 2003 for £62....I placed my order pronto presumeably so did many others ...now WHS, who at the time of the order showed the item as out of stock, say they are unable to fulfill the order...I thought it was too good !! No harm done as no money was paid. Where is the cheapest source for M/S Office (S&T vers) in stock at the moment...anyone know ?

Minkey1 17:42 20 Mar 05

Kalb

£89.97 at Amazon if that's any good...

I've never seen it at £62 anywhere.

Mike

Kalb 20:37 20 Mar 05

Thanks Minkey1 that's better than PCW which seems to have gone up in price and is over £100.

I don't know if anyone managed to buy from WHSmith at their advertised price would be interesting to know

igr 20:53 20 Mar 05

I notice that on ebay at the moment you can buy 'new unused Office 2003 full versions with cd key' for 99pence - Yes £0.99 + £3.50 P&P. There appears to be lots of them including buy now. If it appears too good to be true - it's too good to be true! but is it worth a punt!

Jarvo 07:43 21 Mar 05
  Kalb 20:27 21 Mar 05

igr

Thanks for the info....there are a number of different copies of Office 2003 & XP being offered...can't find the 99p one but the others are quite cheap and near time expiry

TomJerry 20:36 21 Mar 05

looked a few them, all seems very "strange" to me, for example £39.99 one says it is academic version, but there is no such thing as academic version without link to a particular institution

if you really prepare to use illegal software (or legality is not proven", you might be able to download free from net somewhere

I understand student's difficult, but it is not really right to pay for illegal copies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced