best price for laptop shipping to ireland

Sherrence1 17:03 27 May 11

so I'm looking to buy a new laptop for mid gaming and i stumbled upon the asus n53jq-xc1 . reviews are good and price i would think is in my range. the problem is i live in Ireland and i cant seem to find any sites or anywhere that would ship to Ireland other than European outlets being in € (which when i saw there prices compared, were ridiculously over what is asked in u.s.d$)

so what i am asking is does any1 know anywhere i can get this laptop for the us price (which i believe is around 1100$) and ship to Ireland?

thanks for replies

Sher

lucky1 18:35 27 May 11

Why not try Amazon USA?

wiz-king 07:09 28 May 11

However you would need to get it with an international warranty otherwise sending it back if it develops a fault could be very costly, also you would be lisble of import duty and any taxes like VAT.

cruiser2 14:40 28 May 11

There is a place in Dublin, www.elara which supplies Acer laptops. May have what you want

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…