Best place for compatible ink cartridges

VNAM75 18:32 03 Sep 08

I've always used choicestationary but I've noticed the ink price for my printer (HP930c) has gone up. I paid about £3.50 for a black cartridge a few weeks ago but its now gone up to about £4.90. I now need a colour cartridge and the price is £9 incl delivery. The price seems higher but reasonable. Who are the other main online suppliers?

sconedd 19:40 03 Sep 08

Hi VNAM75 Try inkfactory.com or 7dayshop.co.uk. Hope this helps. I will try and think of some more. Sconedd

VNAM75 20:19 03 Sep 08

Thanks sconedd. inkfactory are the same price and 7 day dont stock it,

tugtac 20:37 03 Sep 08

had plenty from phoenix never any bother, cheap and prompt

Stuartli 21:19 03 Sep 08
  VNAM75 22:09 03 Sep 08

Thanks Stuartli, the cartridge is £1 cheaper but they want £6 for delivery. I will stick with choice.

Taff™ 07:39 04 Sep 08

I have started using Valueshop because they are quicker on delivery and even allowing for their modest delivery charges are often cheaper than Choice. I haven`t used the compatible brand for your printer though. click here

martd77 09:52 04 Sep 08

i use these,Ink 2U, after the rubbish i was receiving from choice i got fed up of returning the hp colour cartridges because the jets were blocked

click here

Stuartli 09:56 04 Sep 08

I buy four or five packs of the six cartridges required for my Epson R300 to make the most of the delivery charge...:-)

At just over £4 a pack it's well worth while.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:02 04 Sep 08

click here buy one of these and you will never worry about ink prices again. You can get the system cheaper on Ebay.

G

martd77 11:44 04 Sep 08

gandalf
thanks for that link i didnt realise they did a ciss system for hp printers,ive just bought a new hp4280 AIO after both my printer and scanner gave up the ghost so ill be looking at the ciss system
cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…