Best pc tv cards external or internal

civicr 22:04 PM 24 Apr 13

Hi , I would like to upgrade my tv card . Im using a tv world dual tuner pci card and would like one with a better picture. I have sky tv box plugged into it , quad core processor , 10gb memory , acer h235h monitor .gforce 210 graphics card 1 gb memory. Win 7. Would possibly like a hd ready one as a good picture is what im looking for .

Terry Brown 16:50 PM 27 Apr 13

As this is a HD Monitor, it should be possible to run a HD TV card, however, what should be and what is are two different things.

As most of the HD TV monitors appear to be external, there should (??) be no problem, but no guarantees.

Terry

tigertop2 19:57 PM 27 Apr 13

Having tried so many examples of TV cards in PCs I had almost given up getting a good reliable one. However I have been absolutely delighted with the performance of the TBS cards. I have dual HD with both a Sat card and a Freeview card. Simple to install and excellent quality of picture. I would not look anywhere else now and intend to fit another one of each to add recording capability TBS model numbers 6981 and TBS 6284 refer. Not cheap but very high quality and well worth the moolah.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites