Best Gamepad or Joystick

Hi guys

I am looking for the best Gamepad or Joystick just to play Battlefield 2 i need it for the airbourne veichles as using the mouse is shocking i have tried to use a PS2 controller through a USB connection but it won't confirgure properly and i have used all the correct drivers

So which is the best not to worried about cost either

Cheers in advance for your help

Cybermaxx 19:29 23 Jun 06

I use an Xbox 360 (wired!) gamepad on my PC. It's a very good piece of kit, but whether or not it works with BF2 I do not know........

wolfie3000 20:00 23 Jun 06

I reccomend this.

click here

I got something similar and use it for battlefield 2 and Halo i wouldnt use anything else now.

wolfie3000 20:03 23 Jun 06

If you want to enhance the gaming expereince use this with the n50 above.

click here

Baz48 23:23 27 Jun 06

I've used the Nostromo N50 for 18 months now for everything from Flightsim, MOH, Farcry to Battlefield 2 and it's brilliant. My old brain just can't get around the shift functions, which give 30 keys in total, quick enough.

Hi guys

Thanks for response

Have just recieved this today Nostromo N50

Baz 48 you couldn't send me your profile for BF2 cause i have read the manual and it looks all to confusing

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…