Best Free Privacy Software????

Dr.F 17:36 30 Apr 05

Any recommendations on free Privacy software to deal cleaning out Internet activity?

Pooke100 17:47 30 Apr 05

I amusing the trial of windows washer, 30 days you get to check it out from click here Excellent I intend to buy it when my trial runs out.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:24 30 Apr 05

click here and there is no other.

G

spuds 18:30 30 Apr 05
  GANDALF <|:-)> 18:49 30 Apr 05

click here free and there is no other.

G

Piecan 08:44 01 May 05

Use ccleaner with caution. I read on another board that it can delete valid registry entries. An alternative is click here

Belatucadrus 11:39 01 May 05

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

free and there is no other (well probably).
I'll stick with ccleaner.

spuds 11:43 01 May 05

The only problem that I have found with ccleaner, is that it can remove passwords, so best to have a record of any that you may have. Mr G's the knowledgable person on CC, and he as introduced many people to it, including me,so perhaps he can offer further advice if require it.

Arthur Scrimshaw 11:47 01 May 05

into the options on ccleaner your can specify which cookies you don't want deleted.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:23 01 May 05

Yup! Personally,I prefer a password manager rather than keep password cookies, there are a few free ones around Roboform being the one that I use. Having said that I tend to use one password for everything, no point going OTT unless you are a spook.

I have used Ccleaner on many computers, straight from the box as it were, without any problems and the forum members that think it deletes valid registry enteries may be grossly mistaken.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…