best and cheapest suppliers

westdudes 13:17 11 Jan 04

hi, im trying to find items such as pentium 4 hyper threading 3.2 ghz, asus p4p 800 deluxe, 1gig ddr ram and things of that sort of nature.
does anyone know of the best place to get this stuff.
at min i usually order from click here and click here

they are fairly competitive and on most items are cheaper than whats on ebay and ebuyer.
anyone know of anywhere else? im abit picky you might say, just trying to save as much as i can without loosing quality

Pamy 16:26 11 Jan 04
  Stuartli 16:37 11 Jan 04

The words "best" and "cheapest" are probably as compatible as "lowest prices" and "superb after sales service"....

To get the best prices for each of the items you require it may be necessary to use more than one supplier.

Try click here and click here - their prices are as competitive as anywhere, delivery is usually next day and the only problem you may have, as with any similar organisation, is if an item or items are faulty.

The returns procedure can be a bit taxing in such cases at times.

I would have suggested ebuyer as well, but my only experience with this outfit unfortunately revealed unexpected levels of inefficiency and incompetence (at least in my particular case).

Stuartli 16:39 11 Jan 04

Scan has a TodayOnly page which offers even lower prices on different items on a daily basis - some excellent bargains can be yours:

click here

Wilham 17:01 11 Jan 04

Scan are ok, but I've never had free carriage, whatever the order total.

Stuartli 17:35 11 Jan 04

You takes your choice....

Pay more and get free delivery - or pay less and pay (usually) the same price for delivery for any size of order.

Dragon Heart 01:02 14 Jan 04

Could try DABS click here
or MD Components click here
or Novatech click here
or try Priceguide
click here
or Kelkoo click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…