Best CF cards

hzhzhz 16:10 23 Oct 05

Which CF memory cards have the reputation of being the best for digicams. Ive just had an IntegralMemory card fail on me. Thanks in advance.

jimmybond 16:45 23 Oct 05

viking compact flash does the job...

click here

anskyber 16:47 23 Oct 05

I have found that Sandisk are very good with good warranty. click here

HXP 00:10 24 Oct 05

Kingston,PQI, SANDISK, VIKING ..... I have used all 3 inboth my digital camera's ( Cannon G2 & Canon EOS350D) as well as in my iPAQ 2210 and they have all worked flawlessly.

Kingston deserve a special mention as the one time I did have a problem they supplied a replacement without any receipts, dates etc but as their cards carry a lifetime warranty I suppose that didn't matter.

They were quick efficient and friendly ...so out of all the above i would choose Kingston just because of the brilliant way they dealt with me.

HXP

HXP 00:11 24 Oct 05

Kingston,PQI, SANDISK, VIKING ..... I have used all 3 inboth my digital camera's ( Cannon G2 & Canon EOS350D) as well as in my iPAQ 2210 and they have all worked flawlessly.

Kingston deserve a special mention as the one time I did have a problem they supplied a replacement without any receipts, dates etc but as their cards carry a lifetime warranty I suppose that didn't matter.

They were quick efficient and friendly ...so out of all the above i would choose Kingston just because of the brilliant way they dealt with me.

HXP

HXP 00:11 24 Oct 05

HXP

HXP 00:22 24 Oct 05

Sorry for the 3 postings .. got errors whilst sending and sent 3 times ... not very bright.

HXP

hzhzhz 08:40 24 Oct 05

Thanks all. I will give Kingston a try, in my powershot A95.

Integral Memory are stated as having a 5 year manufacturer's warranty: click here

Maybe give them an email and ask for them to look into replacing/repairing your card - click here?

hzhzhz 19:39 24 Oct 05

Thanks Spook Tooth (Exiled-Gamers.co.uk), I will look into that. I didnt have any documentation with the IM card as it was bundled with the camera.
Thanks again. Great forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…