Best Cafe/Kiosk software for an NGO (nonprofit)

cDub2020 21:27 19 Mar 15

Hi there!

I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of a really great kiosk/internet cafe software?

I work for a small NGO (nonprofit). We serve people with significant disabilities. We help them stay out of institutions and in their local community. Most of our clients don't have enough money to buy/maintain their own computers.

We finally saved up enough for kiosk computers for our clients (we run Windows 7 and 8). I would like a system where our clients can log in to look for jobs, create resumes, apply for benefits, and have limited access to the printers. We will provide them with thumb drives, so they don't need to save files on the hard drive permanently. They won't be charged. We don't have a server. Their local data should be wiped after log out to protect their information.

I'm over the top looking at all of the reviews. Any ideas, hints, or tips would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…