Best Buy DVD

fstr 09:14 02 Jul 04

Ordered DV-W58GA from insight received no problem at a slightly lower price than stated £62.26. Came bare no company box also no nero software or spare disc. Informed customer services no reply.

byfordr 09:33 02 Jul 04

Did it have OEM on the advert/internet site?

R

€dstowe 11:23 02 Jul 04

A search of Insight's site revceals three items with that code. Only one has that price and it is described as "bulk".

Another at £113·99 is described as retail.

I assume their description of "bulk" means the same as others using the term OEM - that is a bare drive as you have received.

click here

ventanas 12:20 02 Jul 04

Not sure. The retail drive is a external device, which would cost more. But the price seems about right for OEM. Just bought an OEM NEC for about the same price. All you get is the drive, you have to buy separately any burning software you want.

€dstowe 13:39 02 Jul 04

My point was not the price so much as the description - retail or bulk. If the machine bought by fstr was a retail box, it would have been defined as such.

€d

fstr 14:00 02 Jul 04

Just Checked site again and it was bulk. O.K. not only that the drive I purchased was DV-W58G-A95/A38 I presumed it was the DV-W58GA. which was not shown at that time my mistake for an extra £2 I could have got the better drive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…