Best buy CDRs?

cyberphobic 19:27 22 Jan 03
  cyberphobic 19:27 22 Jan 03

Would appreciate info on any suppliers offering reasonable quality at a reasonable price, probably looking for between 20 and 50. Thanks in advance.

Coaster3 22:03 22 Jan 03

Morrisons are selling 3 boxes of 10 Imation 48x CDrs for £10.00. They are in Jewel cases too. The last lot I bought had a free coloured CDR in each box - total = 11.

Sebby 22:32 22 Jan 03

Well, I wouldn't usually suggest PC World to anyone, but they do a spindle of 100 CDRs for about £23. And although at first glance, they may look like cheapo CDRs, I've had hundreds and hundreds and never had a problem with a single disc -- impressive.

By the way, they are only cheap if you order via pcworld.co.uk -- in store, they're far more expensive. PC World call it a "web exclusive".

Stuartli 22:33 22 Jan 03

Full support Coaster3 (as you already know!).

Superb quality at a great price, especially as they are now the latest 48x instead of the 32x.

Stuartli 22:33 22 Jan 03

Full support Coaster3 (as you already know!).

Superb quality at a great price, especially as they are now the latest 48x instead of the 32x.

cyberphobic 07:09 23 Jan 03

Thanks for your help, having checked out your advice Morrisons definitely looks favourite. The nearest is over 20 miles away but I know someone who shops their regularly!
Thanks again.

grove34 10:44 23 Jan 03

if you've got a computer fair anywhere near you then i'd suggest going there and getting "INFINITI PROFESSIONAL" 48x multi speead and they burn at 52x aswell.

you should be able to pick them up for about £22 for a spindle of 100.

i've been using them and not one of them has failed and they do perfect copies(depending on hardware) at top speed, even audio.

-pops- 11:03 23 Jan 03

The disks recommended by Coaster3 and Stuartli are cased, not on a spindle which makes your prices a little less attractive.

Brian

DeViAnT 11:22 23 Jan 03

Go to click here, they have 100 CD-Rs for about £15 or less. The quality is good and they have many types, I recommend the ones with a coated top surface (not silver unbranded) because these offer better protection against top scratches. Though most discs are spindled I don't think that will be an issue for most people especially as they also sell dirt-cheap jewel cases.

Stuartli 12:05 23 Jan 03

BigPockets also offer hardware at some remarkable prices; for anyone not in the know if you visit the website you can enroll as a member and receive regular e-mails listing its bargain buys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…