Best Buy Budget Notebook

moozle 07:48 20 Nov 03

In your January 2004 edition, Best Buy Budget Notebook you recommended was Toshiba Satellite Pro A10 with 30 Gb Hard drive at £578 (inc VAT) I rang Toshiba. They said that they have no model of that description and the cheapest A10 model they have)Please advise.

Ken

SteevScotland 19:08 21 Nov 03

Yep thats true. Cant see it on the website either. I'm watching closely as I will be in the market for a laptop in the near future.

Cheers S

StephShadow 19:17 21 Nov 03

I rang Toshiba 2 weeks ago looking for this and they told me it had been discontinued - presumably it had sold out due to the publicity in PCA and another mag. Don't blame PCA for Toshiba's decision to stop making them! Spend your money on a robust Satellite Pro A30 instead - the beautiful metallic blue makes it worth the expense.

rickf 21:59 21 Nov 03

haave a look at morgancomputers. They do refurbished Toshibas as new but at a large discount.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…