Best Budget Laptop?

therecruit 17:54 27 Jan 05

I am a first time laptop buyer and want ideally do to spend no more than £700 - £800. I know this restricts my choice but i would still like to get the best set-up for the money. I would like the laptop to be wireless enabled, able to burn DVDs and sufficiently fast to multitask on a few business applications. I could perhaps stretch my budget if someone could advise me of a 'too good to miss' deal that they know off. I'd greatly appreciate any advice on anything that is good value. Thanks

Diodorus Siculus 20:53 27 Jan 05

Take a look at the centrino range offered by Novatech.co.uk

Mavisk 08:11 28 Jan 05

Have A look click here and click on the forums and reviews.

TomJerry 15:39 28 Jan 05

it does not really matter if the laptop you find does not have wireless buildin becuase you can get a PCMCIA wireless card costs under £20

if you do not mind bad publicity of Tiny on this forum, it really push a lot for the same money click here

Acer is THE largest laptop maker in the world and their pricing is very competitive. It makes laptops for many famous brands. You can find suitable one from their range click here, click here, click here;jsessionid=1541fa5b2c64ac6/shopdata/index.shopscript,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…