//some 3rd party need geo

Best broadband sites?

Finally got broadband 2 days ago (hip, hip, hooray!).

A couple of neighbours / friends in my area (which was just been broadband enabled last week) will be popping in over the weekend to have a gander & decide whether or not to get broadband as well.

Can you recommend good websites to show them that display the benifits of BB over dial-up.

That and I want to show off :-)

accord 18:29 25 Jun 04

how about downloading something, this will give you the average speed and time it took to download.

You could go to; click here and click on any video and see the speed and quality. or go to click here and click on the video link at the top of the page.

Or buy a copy of broadband magazine from WHSmiths, I found it useful when I first had broadband.

Pesala 20:02 25 Jun 04

Satallite Photos: click here

Fine Art: click here or click here

Hubble Deep Space Pictures click here or Flash Movie click here

hugh-265156 00:34 26 Jun 04

atomfilms is a great site for streaming click here as is click here watch tv from around the world click here stream music videos click here download some classic games click here funny flash stuff click here (some contains swearing) weird but kinda good click here download everything click here click here download linux click here that should keep you going for a while anyway :-)

Charence 00:41 26 Jun 04

click here if you've not had enough of adverts. And maybe listen to the radio, click here .

Charence

Old Shep 15:01 26 Jun 04

Added to my postings - getting bb in August. Cheers

2neat 16:10 26 Jun 04

Cheers all,

Now I just have to arrange some time off work to play :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…