Beng CD-r 100 for £15 from Amazon -anyone use them

Diodorus Siculus 17:56 03 Dec 03

click here

- seem good value - has anyone any experience of them. I regularly get books from them so there would be no delivery charge for me.

Diodorus Siculus 08:21 04 Dec 03

I think I will just take a chance - Benq seem to be making a lot of hardware nowadays.

Stuartli 08:57 04 Dec 03

Benq, like a lot of manufacturers, rebadges products such as these under its own name.

You can get similar offers at computer fairs etc but at least, if anything goes wrong, you will have the assurance that amazon will have to provide the replacement or refund.

You may be able to find out who actually manufactures the media if, as likely, its rebadged, by going to:

click here

It's a website well worth visiting in any case, as is:

click here

Diodorus Siculus 09:15 04 Dec 03

Stuartli; thanks for that. I have ordered them and added to a recent order which was not finished so when they come, I will give them a try and report back.

jaydoubleyou 09:54 04 Dec 03

I bought some a while back (just 50 for about the same price. Hmmmm...) and have never had any problems.

Diodorus Siculus 10:11 04 Dec 03

jaydoubleyou - good to hear that there were no problems; even better that they are now half price!

Stuartli 12:53 04 Dec 03

The saving will pay for the cases...:-)

Diodorus Siculus 14:14 04 Dec 03

Stuartli - except that cds go into a wallet or back onto a spindle - takes up least room that way. First thing I do is throw away the case for CDs so don't see why I should pay for them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…