Belkin Surge Protector - Good Deal at Costco

georgemac 11:35 06 Jul 04

click here this product is currently on sale at Costco for £16.44 inc VAT, which gets you protected at a very nice price.

Have not checked the price elswhere, but if it is over a tenner less than ebuyermust be a bargain. Got one yesterday. Thought I had better protect that nice new shiny wireless router/modem.

Stuartli 15:20 06 Jul 04

QVC was selling two of them for just over £22 plus p and p the other night on Small Office Home Office...;-)

Stuartli 15:22 06 Jul 04

My Lloydtron six-way surge protected extension lead, aimed at computer system users etc, was £7.99 about two years ago.

georgemac 16:23 06 Jul 04

don't have qvc - it is the sky shopping channel is it not?

georgemac 18:40 06 Jul 04

found qvc online, click here was the only similar belkin surge protector I could find, it is the series above the one I got for advanced computers/workstations but is nearly £40 + £5 postage.

£22 + postage for 2 would have been an excellent deal.

Quiller. 19:34 06 Jul 04

I think I paid about £25 for that particular item from Argos about 6 months ago.:-(

My original comp had a spike via the modem and blew 2 hard drives, graphics card and of course the modem. I of course had no surge protector.:-(

I ordered my replacement bits, via the internet and of course forgot to order a surge protector. There was no way I was going to boot this one up without one, so the quickest, easiest and now looks like the most expensive was to buy from Argos.

Never mind at least I know I am protected now.

It can be an expensive buisiness with out one. :-)

Steve Le 20:39 06 Jul 04

I ordered the pack of two from Q.V.C.

4 sockets in each one plus modem and T.V. connections.

Came to £52.88 for the four I ordered.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…