Belkin Pre N Router

m4819 10:07 28 Feb 07

This is more a commentary on lack of transparency than a product complaint. I live in Poland and bought a Belkin Pre N Router (f5d8230-4) and by itsslf its an excellent product but here is the rub. I wanted to add a wireless repeater to extend the range and it was only the I discovered that the router did not support WDS (all of their other products do). I then found that the only repeater that could be used was the Belkin f5d7132 but this is not sold in Poland and the cost of buying in another country with delivery was prohibitive.
I just wish that manufaturers would realise that they should align there accessories to the products they sell and be up front on such crucial points as WDS.
The bottom line is Belkin will lose a loyal client and I will have to spend more than I had planned so nobody wins.
I am writing this in the hope that someone out there has bright idea on how to fix this otherwise I wait until pay day and spend some more!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…