Belkin bargain...

Stuartli 17:10 11 Mar 04

Had a flyer from Staples again a few minutes ago - some computer related items, but the best seems to be a Belkin wireless keyboard and mouse set at half price (£19.99).

Diodorus Siculus 08:11 12 Mar 04

Sounds like a good price; I would like to get a feel of both to see what they can do.

whatsupdoc 08:14 12 Mar 04

i went to my local staples on the way home yesterday and saw the keyboard and mouse. £19.99 a bargain i thought even though i haven't a clue how much they should really well so no complaints

JJCUK 08:57 12 Mar 04

well this is the cheapest one I could find on e buyer, so looks like it might be a bargain

click here

Stuartli 09:16 12 Mar 04

I posted the info as Belkin is a very respected brand and the Staples price for the products is exceptionally good.

About 18 months ago I bought my Typhoon wireless keyboard and mouse for £19.99 at Lidl - it's a rebranded A4Tech model which was also available as a rebranded Trust equivalent from Staples at £39.99 at the time.

A4Tech's products are extensively rebranded because of their excellent quality (Chic may be one name that is familiar as another example) and my Typhoon keyboard and mouse have proved first class.

2020 19:43 14 Mar 04

ust 280KS Keyboard & Wireless Optical Mouse for£18.73 from click here

2020 19:46 14 Mar 04

that should have been click here

Stuartli 08:25 15 Mar 04

Either way no one loses but, to be honest, I'd go for the Belkin over the Trust every time.

Boris {B<) 11:10 27 Mar 04

Offer ends 8 April 2004

Its a nice "solid" feeling keyboard.

Mouse unfortunately is not optical.

anchor 12:17 27 Mar 04

I got one 2 weeks ago; a bargain.

Mouse very responsive. Centre wheel scrolls, but no facility to press it for double click. Nice feel to the keyboard.

Make sure that you have some rechargeable AAA batteries, especially for the mouse.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…