Belkin

joe95 11:33 09 Oct 05

after seeing a post here about Staples selling Belkin wireless k/bds and a mouse for £14-99p I bought one a couple of months ago. I had problems, e-mailed Belkin givien various solutions but none worked,was going on holiday in Sept. for 3wks and e-mailed my date of return in case they had any further advice, lo and behold when I returned acouple odays ago there was a parcel waiting for me another k/bd and mouse but an upgrade this works fine and dandy.
SO WELL DONe BELKIN

Sapins 11:53 09 Oct 05

Doesn't surprise me in the least. A friend and I were trying to get a surge protector with a French plug, I telephoned them and they sent 2 completely free.

Forum Editor 12:05 09 Oct 05

when it comes to customer service. I have long been a fan of their products, which are generally of very high quality, and I've had similar good experiences with their customer-facing staff.

A superb company in all respects.

spuds 14:38 09 Oct 05

Belkin seem to be one of these companies who have perfect customer service as a main issue. A few month ago I was in PC World and a Belkin marketing person was setting up a sales area. Had a discussion about a product, and the person readily admitted that they did not know the answer. A couple of phone calls by the Belkin person and I made a purchase. Got home and the item didn't quite do what I thought that it may have done. Phone call to Belkin, and I was told that the item was not quite suitable. No ifs or buts, just a simple "keep the product, and we will send you the correct one". Next day item delivered with compliments. Can you ask for anything better than that.Should add, that I also gained a few Belkin freebies, nice quality pen,key ring,badge and some sweeties, from the Belkin marketing person.

Forum Editor 15:05 09 Oct 05

I've never had sweeties.

spuds 15:34 09 Oct 05

FE-- More like minty Tik Taks.Came in their own plastic Belkin logo 'one-at-a-time'dispenser. Still got some, and they are just lovely :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…