Beauforts PC

mikegm7 12:19 25 Nov 05

I have put this in another posting. Has anybody heard of or started a home business with Beauforts PC trading. Should I hold on to my investment?

spuds 12:46 25 Nov 05

Simple quick answer>Hold on to your investment.

Billp64 21:22 25 Nov 05

I agree keep your money I believe these operate near to where I live now and there is not a large computer firm near here at all. I got caught a few years ago.
You can do the same on your own.

mikegm7 10:16 26 Nov 05

Thanks for that....I have looked at the business on Google, but not convinced. You say I could do this on my own, but how would I get hold of 'cheap' 'end of line' PC's and laptops?

spuds 11:03 26 Nov 05

Very simple, and its called leg work. Yellow pages,Exchange&Mart,Recycling Companies, local council environmental depts,eBay under wholesale job lots and the list goe's on. Usually companies like the one you mentioned, supply lists of possible suppliers or may even provide this service for you,at a price. Remember that you will require certain knowledge and computer skills if you sell the product to other people.You will then be liable under consumer law as a dealer/trader/retailer, with all the implications behind that.

All looks easy in some advertising literature, but like everything in life, you ain't going to get rich over night, unless you put some effort into it yourself. Most of these schemes have been tried by many people. Some successful others not so.

pj123 16:31 26 Nov 05

I agree with everything that spuds says.

If this is the company you are referring to I think I would stay away from it as well.

click here

mikegm7 18:14 26 Nov 05

Thanks for all your advice. I will save my money!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…