battery for mobile phone

sunnystaines 15:15 28 Dec 09

we have motorola v3i phone the battery does not last very long. Went to the O2 phone shop but they do not sell battries and were lost as to where i could go to buy one.

Anyone know of any stores that sell them please.

I am Spartacus 15:37 28 Dec 09

I've bought mobile phone accessories from MobileFun click here

tullie 16:47 28 Dec 09

A Google search turns up plenty.

sunnystaines 16:54 28 Dec 09

thanks for the advice, had been thinking about shops to visit rather than the internet in case they were refurbished.

but a google search threw up amazon, so quiet happy with with that.

namtas 20:12 28 Dec 09

I purchased a compatible battery for my V3i from the internet, it was no better than my original faulty one it would just not hold a charge, had it replaced and this one was practicaly the same.
So I could not reccomend those from Memory Bits, I may have been doubly unlucky.

I eventually purchased from Amazon and this one has been excellent but make sure that you get a Motorola original

karmgord 20:15 28 Dec 09

when my nokia battery started to fail I found I could buy a cheap £10 Payg nokia phone with the same battery for less than the price of a genuine replacement battery alone!
CRAZY.

karmgord 20:15 28 Dec 09

when my nokia battery started to fail I found I could buy a cheap £10 Payg nokia phone with the same battery for less than the price of a genuine replacement battery alone!
CRAZY.

KremmenUK 07:12 29 Dec 09

Yep - I bought a new phone cheaper than they wanted for just the battery.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5