Bathroom Speakers

Cara2 22:14 30 Jun 11

Any recommendations please?

I want to connect to a TV which will be in an adjoining room. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just suitable for a new bathroom which is being installed.

Forum Editor 23:16 30 Jun 11

You can pay upwards from £500 for a single bathroom ceiling speaker, but here are some for people who have better things to spend that kind of money on:-

click here

If you want to make the most of the speakers you buy, wire them using a high-quality speaker cable like this one It will cost twice as much as a cheap cable, but you're not going to use much, and it will be worth every penny; you'll get as much sound quality as your speakers can deliver.

wiz-king 05:46 01 Jul 11

Or for a slightly cheaper alternative to FEs suggestion

ICF 06:58 01 Jul 11

Or these

muddypaws 21:52 04 Jul 11

Why not get a bathroom radio and an FM transmitter. Plug it into PC headphone socket and tune radio to the transmitter frequency. Depending on how far bathroom is from PC. I do just that and have any of 'My Music' available in the shower Unless of course you want 5.1 in the bath!

Cara2 12:31 05 Jul 11

I really want to have the option of TV or Radio so am thinking of these:

http://www.aqudos.com/product/AQ-Bathroom-Pack-White/product_details/

Any thoughts anyone?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…