Bargain laser printer!

pipedream 23:14 08 Jun 04

Not sure how long this has been available, but Office World: click here are selling the Samsung ML-1510 laser printer for £49.95 including VAT & delivery! I ordered one on Sunday afternoon and it arrived on Tuesday morning at 08:00 & works brilliantly. What's more, you can then go to click here & get a free 32MB USB key!

I don't have any connnection with either Office World or Samsung but felt I had to pass this on!

Djohn 01:54 09 Jun 04

Excellent bit of news pipedream. Ta! ;o)

Stuartli 10:26 09 Jun 04

Actually it's been on sale at this price for at least a fortnight - it was also on offer at the same price some months ago from some outlets before reverting back to the higher figure.

spuds 10:38 09 Jun 04

This offer seems to have an on-going thing about it. PC World,Office World,Staples seem to have the bulk of these machines. PC World were offering these last week at the same price.

I purchased the Samsung ML-4500 with a print rate of 8ppm at about the same price nearly twelve months ago,nice little solid laser printer.Would add, that the toner cartridges cost more than the printer.

pipedream 11:02 09 Jun 04

Meant to say that it's USB 1.1 only, but that's good enough for me. Yes, a new toner cartridge is £60 or so, but still a lot cheaper to run overall than my inkjet!

Stuartli 11:22 09 Jun 04

Why not just refill the toner cartridge for a fraction of the price?

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017