Bargain laser printer!

pipedream 23:14 08 Jun 04

Not sure how long this has been available, but Office World: click here are selling the Samsung ML-1510 laser printer for £49.95 including VAT & delivery! I ordered one on Sunday afternoon and it arrived on Tuesday morning at 08:00 & works brilliantly. What's more, you can then go to click here & get a free 32MB USB key!

I don't have any connnection with either Office World or Samsung but felt I had to pass this on!

Djohn 01:54 09 Jun 04

Excellent bit of news pipedream. Ta! ;o)

Stuartli 10:26 09 Jun 04

Actually it's been on sale at this price for at least a fortnight - it was also on offer at the same price some months ago from some outlets before reverting back to the higher figure.

spuds 10:38 09 Jun 04

This offer seems to have an on-going thing about it. PC World,Office World,Staples seem to have the bulk of these machines. PC World were offering these last week at the same price.

I purchased the Samsung ML-4500 with a print rate of 8ppm at about the same price nearly twelve months ago,nice little solid laser printer.Would add, that the toner cartridges cost more than the printer.

pipedream 11:02 09 Jun 04

Meant to say that it's USB 1.1 only, but that's good enough for me. Yes, a new toner cartridge is £60 or so, but still a lot cheaper to run overall than my inkjet!

Stuartli 11:22 09 Jun 04

Why not just refill the toner cartridge for a fraction of the price?

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…