Bargain Graphics Card from Amazon

Colin 13:22 13 Sep 07

Anyone looking to replace their old graphics card won't go wrong with this one!

click here

Even the used ones are over priced or have I missed something? I'm guessing that the decimal point is in the wrong place.

interzone55 13:35 13 Sep 07

I think that was probably the correct price when the card was first released, then the price hasn't been dropped when it was superseded.

Although it does seem a little high for a gaming card, I wonder if they've got it mixed up with a Quadro workstation card, some of those cards run to five figures

Riojaa 13:53 13 Sep 07

I saw one the other day in my local pc shop for £450.

I initially thought that the decimal point was in the wrong place but it was one of those all singing tv graphics cards.

The same shop had a Basic Vista pc in the window with the license number on show. There could be a problem when the poor buyer tries to activate the pc.

well delivery is free!

Belatucadrus 15:11 13 Sep 07

click here Micro Direct want £71.09 though you do have to pay carriage. Somebody has clearly got it very wrong.

wolfie3000 17:25 13 Sep 07

Johnathan Wendel aka Fata1ty is well known in gaming circles and became the highest earning gamer on the professional gaming circuit,

Hes put his name to alot of gaming products including the said graphics card,

click here

Seems everything he endorses becomes twice as expensive.

Hopfully one day there will be gaming products with the name Wolfie on them,

Well i can dream, :D

Devil Fish 21:13 13 Sep 07

wow thats steep i think ill stick with my 8800 gtx a mere snip at £346

Totally-braindead 21:38 13 Sep 07

No wonder theres no customer reviews of it, I think its a clear pricing mistake, the spec makes it plain its a simple 7600GT so I think they've just mislabelled it.
If you think its right you are of course more than welcome to purchase it and if you do please let me know how you get on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…