Bank spam mails

beeuuem 29 Nov 11
Answered

I received this today. Although one of many, and they are always deleted courtesy of Mailwasher, I did rather like the "deliberate" mistake.

Hello dear member,

Your account is suspended due to the number of incorrect login attempts.

For your protection, we've suspended your account . To reactivate your account please download the document attached to this email to review your account activity. If not completed until November 31, we will be forced to close your account .

wiz-king 29 Nov 11
Answer

Engrish as she is spoken.

beeuuem 29 Nov 11

The bit I particularity liked was 'If not completed until November 31, we will be forced to close your account '!!

proudfoot 30 Nov 11

I am constantly getting these from banks some of which I have never heard of let alone my own bank and others I do know of. Also they are to an email address my bank or any other bank has knowlege of. All of my banking transactions where an email is required are to a dedicated address that is not used for anything else. Regarding spam emails offering me millions of £/$ these are quite amusing particularly spelling and grammar.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message